These are the ultimate chocolate brownies - they are seriously rich so don't eat too many at once!
1. Preheat the oven to 170 °C/325 °F/gas 3
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water or in a microwave
3. Beat the suger and eggs together in a bowl and stir in the chocolate mixture, then fold in the sifted four, bakin powder, salt and nuts.
4. Pour the mixture into the mould and bake for 35 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly, then very carefully remove from the mould and slice into squares.
Recipe found on a cover of Jamie Oliver oblong cake mould. I have made these several times now - with and without nuts.