1. Pick over the spinach, removing any hard stems. Wash thoroughly, shake dry and put the leaves in a large pan over a low heat. Cover the pan and cook, shaking occasionally, for about 2-3 minutes, until the leaves wilt and turn bright green.
2. Drain the spinach in a colander, pressing down well with a saucer to squeeze out any water. It must be dry. Chop finely.
3. In a bowl, mix the chopped spinach with the rice, flour, beaten egg, lemon zest, nutmeg and seasoning. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape into cakes. Chill for at least 1 hour.
4. Spray a frying pan with some Fry Light and cook the rice cakes, a few at a time, until crisp and golden all over.
5. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese with some lemon wedges and sprigs of flat-leaf parsley.