1. Divide the sweetcorn into 2 equal portions. Puree one portion in a blender or food processor and leave the other portion whole.
2. Spray a large saucepan with Fry Light and set over a low heat. Add the onions, chillies, celery and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened.
3. Stir in the cumin and coriander, add the pureed sweetcorn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Add the milk and stock and bring to the boil. Add the potatoes and paprika and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook gently for 15 minutes, then add the remaining sweetcorn kernels and the red pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
6. Stir the fromage frais gently into the soup and serve hot, garnised with chopped chives.